cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't access my paid Dropbox account, when logging in with my email address

I can't access my paid Dropbox account, when logging in with my email address

LACL
New member | Level 2

I have a paid account (yearly subscription) linked to one email address. When I try to log into the web interface of Dropbox, the account I access with this email address is empty and does not include my files. I do not seem to be able to find the other account linked to that email (which exists for sure as my bill for the subscription is with this email).

I read the messages on the community board. It doesnt help.

Can somebody help? I am changing laptop and need to be able to download my dropbox files on my new laptop.

Thanks.

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@LACL wrote:

I do not seem to be able to find the other account linked to that email (which exists for sure as my bill for the subscription is with this email).

It's not possible to have multiple accounts on the same email address. Each account must have a unique email. Use the credit card charge lookup tool to identify the account you're being charged for.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?