cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem logging into the site

Problem logging into the site

Cipriano_G
New member | Level 2

Hello there,

I had one basic account of dropbox and a couple of years ago y made another one but a Plus one(I don't know if I used the same email, can't remember) I started using it a lot with the app on my Mac untill I had to format it. When I installed the app again I could only log to my old account and I do not know how to get access to the other one. I am still paying it with my credit card because I have some work there that is super important. Does anyone know what can I do? I don't know how to contact Dropbox :(((

1 Reply 1

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Hi @Cipriano_G, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

If you haven't accessed your account for over 12 months, then it would be marked as inactive and you could create another account with the same email.

Regarding the account with the payment on it, you can check with the card lookup tool to see which account the payment is associated to.

Keep me updated with any progress!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?