cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remaining anonymous while sharing

Remaining anonymous while sharing

Metrinome
New member | Level 2

Hey everyone, was wondering if there was a way to do this:

I have a dropbox under my real name and was wondering if there was a way to have some folders shared under a different name/pseudonym without having to have two different dropbox accounts. I ask this because I have two different artist brands and don’t want them interfering with each other in terms of marketing. One is very PG/kid friendly and the other is more mature comics and animation for a grown up audience. 

3 Replies 3

Mark
Super User II

Hi @Metrinome 

Unfortunately no that isnt. Sorry

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Metrinome
New member | Level 2

Do you know of any alternate solutions?

Rich
Super User II

@Metrinome wrote:

Do you know of any alternate solutions?

As you said, two separate accounts.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II