cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offered 250gb free storage - How to activate?

Offered 250gb free storage - How to activate?

Andycschofield
Explorer | Level 3
I've logged into the app for the first time on this device and I was greeted with the offer of 250gb of free storage without upgrading, but nowhere can I see how to activate it. Any ideas? There is a support page for a checklist, but that doesn't take you to any checklist. Strange!
5 Replies 5

Mark
Super User II

Most promotions need you to complete the www.dropbox.com/gs page which then activates bonus space automatically. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Andycschofield
Explorer | Level 3
Thanks for the response but I can't see a checklist on that link. It's a page of features of Dropbox, such as "Dropbox makes it easy to send files, big and small, and collect everyone’s comments in one place. Viewers can access links and preview over 150 file types, as well as add comments and read yours – even if they don’t have a Dropbox account."

Do you have this checklist that you can paste into the chat please?

Thanks again!

Mark
Super User II

That is the list - you need to complete all of the things on that list to get each one 'ticked'

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Andycschofield
Explorer | Level 3
I believe I have now completed the list (it's hard to be sure as there is no obvious confirmation anywhere of what has or has not been completed) but the space hasn't increased nor any emails to advise of anything different. Is there a way to find out what, if anything, is yet to be completed and when the space will increase?

Thanks for your continued advice here.

Mark
Super User II

That screen will show once its all completed:

Screenshot 2023-01-23 at 9.12.37 pm.png

 

Note as well its 250mb not gb. 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
    Andycschofield Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?