cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emai

Emai

Jacq4
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I did not see an option for my question.  Did anyone receive an email message from "Dropbox <no reply@em-s.dropbox.com requesting feedback about Dropbox?   Whoever created the email the "Leave a Review" button was not functioning.  Is this a hoax?   I tried to contact Dropbox, but was unable to because I only have a "free" account, which means I cannot contact anyone.   I feel sad that because I am poor and cannot afford an upgrade, I cannot contact Dropbox about anything.  P.S.  the "free" options does not allow me to even ask a simple question. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Здравко
Legendary | Level 20
Go to solution

Hi @Jacq4,

The email domain seems correct. In all cases you can ignore such an email though (just for security reasons). If there are some important things, they will appear in the notification area (the small bell) of your account. 😉 You can see all important messages there.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Здравко
Legendary | Level 20
Go to solution

Hi @Jacq4,

The email domain seems correct. In all cases you can ignore such an email though (just for security reasons). If there are some important things, they will appear in the notification area (the small bell) of your account. 😉 You can see all important messages there.

Hope this helps.

Jacq4
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Thank you!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jacq4 New member | Level 2
    Здравко Legendary | Level 20
What do Dropbox user levels mean?