cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

downloading my photos on my mobile device through the app before my subscription ends

downloading my photos on my mobile device through the app before my subscription ends

kwndesp
New member | Level 2

My subscription is about to end and my card doesn't have any money inside.So I thought it would be a good idea to download all my photos to my mobile device through the mobile app.So my questions are

1)If I save all of the photos I have on dropbox which exceed the free 2gb space, will I have access to all of them since they are in my personal mobile gallery?

2)what will be the date that the photos have on my mobile gallery?will it be the date I downloaded to my phone, the date I uploaded them on dropbox or the date that the photos were taken on?

1 Reply 1

Mark
Super User II

1) they will stay on your Dropbox account until you download/delete them. However, if you are over quota you wont be able to add new ones or edit current ones. 

2) probably a mixture of all three to be honest depending upon what tag your phone looks at. I'd suggest testing this yourself.

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?