cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: "Error. Something went wrong. Don't worry, your files are still safe and the Dropboxers have been notified."

"Error. Something went wrong. Don't worry, your files are still safe and the Dropboxers have been notified."

Star B.
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

I'm getting the error message "Error. Something went wrong. Don't worry, your files are still safe and the Dropboxers have been notified." I cannot get anywhere. I barely finally got to this page somehow. What's going on and when will it be fixed?

13 Replies 13

Sam D.1
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

It seems the site is down completely. Hopefully the problem is resolved soon, seeing as I need to upload a file for an assignment by midnight.

Dmitriy A.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I've got everything working and have successfully uploaded some files regarding my work! )
Thanks, Drew!

Marco P.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Hi all,

Thanks for bringing up this issue on our Forum!

The website is now back to normal. If anyone should get an error message again, you can always write here or contact us by opening a support request on our support page: https://www.dropbox.com/support

Thanks for using Dropbox and our Forum!

David B.1
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Same here

I am no longer receiving the error message but I cannot drag and drop files from my desktop to my Dropbox account.

I've filed a help desk ticket but was given the proviso that "someone would get back to me in the next 25 to 48 hours".

Does that mean that you'll fix it on your time schedule and not on the basis of a paying subscriber's real operational needs?

Need more support?