cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Great and all as it is to hear how we use Dropbox, we want to know how you use it! Day to day, big projects, sharing files with friends and family - we want to know about it.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox App has disappeared from Kobo Forma

Dropbox App has disappeared from Kobo Forma

Genowefa
New member | Level 2

Hi, 

My Kobo Forma decided to factory reset itself on my way home from work today, so I had to reconnect to the internet and my accounts (Kobo & Overdrive). I had been reading some files in my Dropbox on it around lunchtime, and it was no problem. After the restart, though, I cannot find the Dropbox section in my Forma.

I have contacted Rakuten, and they have not noted anything on their side that would have brought this on. I am very confused. Has anyone else seen their Dropbox disappear on their Kobo ereader and has anyone come across how to fix it?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Dropbox App has disappeared from Kobo Forma

Genowefa
New member | Level 2

Solved!

For those whose Dropbox disappears after a restart, it requires several update searches on the Kobo ereader for it to add the new updates and reinstall Dropbox. One update might not be enough. Refresh and check for more updates, and it should reappear. At least it has from this attempt on my side.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: Dropbox App has disappeared from Kobo Forma

Genowefa
New member | Level 2

Solved!

For those whose Dropbox disappears after a restart, it requires several update searches on the Kobo ereader for it to add the new updates and reinstall Dropbox. One update might not be enough. Refresh and check for more updates, and it should reappear. At least it has from this attempt on my side.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Genowefa New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?