cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How do I build a resume? Is there a way to do it with Dropbox?

How do I build a resume? Is there a way to do it with Dropbox?

willnevertell
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

How do I build a resume'??

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Pikamander2
Super User
Go to solution

Dropbox Paper is one option. You can find the official guide for it here, but there are also plenty of unofficial tutorials on Youtube.

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Pikamander2
Super User
Go to solution

Dropbox Paper is one option. You can find the official guide for it here, but there are also plenty of unofficial tutorials on Youtube.

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution
Also, not sure how this is related to Dropbox? If you can give us some more info we could try and give you some help

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

KrazyKat59
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Thanks for the help!!!! I am new and tryin to get my footing so to speak.....lol   :thinking:  :smile_cat:

jakk
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

i was on dropbox paper and there was no help at all. it just start typing, wasn't able to center the headline or no instructions.  most confusing thing i've ever seen. looks impossible to create a document on here or on dropbox paper  i saw no instructions or bad ones,

Mother922
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I am in the prosses of job hunting and need to make a resume for the first time.  Also, I need to know how I can retrieve the file once it's completed. 

Jennifer097
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
help me build a resume.

Jennifer097
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
need to complete a resume

Jennifer097
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
yes

CanCanCan
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

This is a community forum for help with the Dropbox Paper app, not how to make a resume.  I would recommend searching the term 'how to make a resume'.

hope this helps

Need more support?