cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the Windows 11 Dropbox Version of the app?

How to find the Windows 11 Dropbox Version of the app?

Guppy
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hi Everyone, 

How do I find out which version of Dropbox I am running on my Windows 11 laptop? And what is the latest version? And how do I update Dropbox?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Guppy wrote:

How do I find out which version of Dropbox I am running on my Windows 11 laptop?

You can either hover cursor over the Dropbox icon in your system tray, or you can go into Preferences and see the version number on the General tab.

And what is the latest version?

You can find all the latest releases in the Desktop client builds section of the forums.

And how do I update Dropbox?

Dropbox will automatically update itself when needed. If you have a need to update to a newer version, you can download it from the link above, and the latest version can always be downloaded from the Installer page.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Guppy wrote:

How do I find out which version of Dropbox I am running on my Windows 11 laptop?

You can either hover cursor over the Dropbox icon in your system tray, or you can go into Preferences and see the version number on the General tab.

And what is the latest version?

You can find all the latest releases in the Desktop client builds section of the forums.

And how do I update Dropbox?

Dropbox will automatically update itself when needed. If you have a need to update to a newer version, you can download it from the link above, and the latest version can always be downloaded from the Installer page.

Guppy
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hi @Rich,

Many thanks for your speedy reply and solution. It's greatly appreciated.

Guppy

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Guppy Explorer | Level 4
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?