cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you using the Microsoft co-authoring beta for Dropbox? Share your feedback and learn more about it here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dropbox, say something about this error 500 NOW!!!!!

Is Dropbox down today?

Amy B.36
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

It was working fine and now my homepage won't load. Every time I go to click into the file it keeps saying, "something is wrong" and not opening/

Not good when I have a dissertation due next week!!!

294 Replies 294

ahmed h.16
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I can't access my dropbox files today what can I do

Sam C.28
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Djed R. This is a forum for assistance to the community. You logged into this for a reason, so maybe you should be more considerate to those that need to know this kind of information. There's an old saying that goes "if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything". Maybe you should look into this?  If you are fully aware of other options, it is your choice to share, or keep them to yourself. But this forum is a community forum to help everyone out. Keep that in mind before you slam other users.

santosh c.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I cant sign in. Saying "There was a problem completing this request". My boss will fire me as I have to send him files now. Will this be fixed?

Raju B.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

As with the other posts from around the world in this time frame, I am encountering "Error 500" when I try to access DropBox. If the DropBox system has crashed it should notify its customers immediately to avoid further inconvenience, not mention waste of time and resources. Also, DropBox should immediately advise its customers of the status. 

Holger S.4
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Germany: Down since 3 pm.

Seems to be the same issue than 4 days ago.I hope dropbox itself is monitored more often than the twitter acc.... 😉

Nate G.6
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

But you have to realize that some people use dropbox to share files. I am trying to access files from a seminar that someone shared that I would download to a hard copy if I could access the files. The service isn't just used to store files.

RJ T.1
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Error 500. Great, just when I have time to work..

Rachel L.
Collaborator | Level 10
Go to solution

Same issue here. 😕 I do hope the budding worries about a hack or data attack of some kind are extremely premature, but it's quite troubling that they haven't put some sort of notice on the site or Facebook or whatever, at the very least to calm such fears.

ETA--Michigan.

L. William
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

It will be fixed after all, but I can't believe the crisis management of Dropbox is so weak.....

No one of official Dropbox say something about this error...

Cosmo Z.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Not working in Indiana..

Need more support?