cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Presentation mode / iPad App

Presentation mode / iPad App

mrvnhmnn
Explorer | Level 3

Is there any possibility to show my presentation made in Dropbox paper using the iPad app? „Present“ is not showing up in my iPad app (version 226.2.2).

I’m a teacher preparing my lessons fully using Dropbox paper (this tool is awesome for school!) which unfortunately is kind of useless if I can’t present my class via my iPad which is my go to device.

Thank you!

2 Replies 2

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hey @mrvnhmnn and welcome aboard to our Community! 

At the moment the presentation mode is available only when accessing Paper on the browser.

I would suggest you try this as a workaround until we have something similar on the mobile app. 

Let me know if you need anything else!

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Metalltant
Explorer | Level 3

Try using other presentation tools. In my opinion, Google docs are no less convenient for the work of a school teacher with a class. You can also find templates for your presentations make your presentations much faster than using the dropbox tools. Learn new things, then your lessons will always be interesting, students will learn new topics well, and years later, they will be grateful for their knowledge. Good luck to you!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Metalltant Explorer | Level 3
    Megan Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?