cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dropbox website is purely blank after loggin on every computers

The Dropbox website is showing a blank page; not loading

djlance
New member | Level 2

You are not fully operational. Your site is down. I have checked with multiple users and it is down. 

What is the status and what is the ETR?

46 Replies 46

Remimolette
Explorer | Level 3

Hi, this is weird, my dropbox homepage (/home) is purely blank !

And this happens on every browser of all of my computers : Opera, Firefox and Chrome on my imac and macbook laptop !

Refreshing is the same for half an hour now.

I restart my computers twice I don't understand.

Is it possible that it comes from my personal network ?

tutunaku
New member | Level 2

Are you using a VPN? I am having the same problem. I had to turn it off to be able to access my files.

Здравко
Legendary | Level 20

Hi @Remimolette,

Yes, I too have noticed it. Seems, it was some kind of glitch (seems in continuation), affecting browsers state (makes it inconsistent). Usually getting to and back from http://dropbox.com/h resets the state and everything gets back to work. Try it. It works for me.

Let's hope it will be fixed soon.

Strahan
Explorer | Level 3

I'm having the same problem.  I open Dropbox, it goes to dropbox/home and it's totally blank.  Just for yuks, I fired up Edge and went to dropbox.com.  Got the page.  Hit sign in, entered creds, /home loaded fine.  Yay!  So I go to rewind a folder, and after clicking activity -> rewind, the rewind interface page loads annnnnnnnnnnnnd it's blank.  !#@$%$%^&^%$&%^

William F.7
Explorer | Level 4

Starting last night and continuing this morning when we go to our dropbox.com/home page it returns a blank page.  This is happening to several of us in different parts of the country.  The solution seemed to be to just put dropbox.com in the address bar and it would come up with dropbox.com/work and that worked for some but not all.

It seems that since the system update there is an issue.

janicevaneck
Explorer | Level 4

i am having the same issue

janicevaneck
Explorer | Level 4

experiencing the same issue

Rich
Super User II

@djlance wrote:

You are not fully operational. Your site is down. I have checked with multiple users and it is down. 

What is the status and what is the ETR?

RRParksCARDS
New member | Level 2

Not sure how to post without just clicking 'reply'. So, am sorry if I'm doing this wrong. Anyway -- yea, my dropbox is down, too. I've tried refresh... then closing all internet connections and starting up again... then shutting my computer completely down and rebooting. And all I get when I go to dropbox is a blank screen. I've done a google search to see if Dropbox has reported site issues ... and those all show that there's nothing wrong (but going by the number of people in this thread there are a LOT of people who are having the same problem). Dropbox really ought to post that they are having issues ... because without posting such it sort of looks like they don't want to admit it or are not looking at reports/postings of those having problems.

Need more support?