cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use Dropbox app on ios. It does not let me use the username (email) and password

Unable to use Dropbox app on ios. It does not let me use the username (email) and password

Tonee
New member | Level 2

Hi,

I can use dropbox fine on my iPhone and W11 computer. On my iPad it is a different story. If I open the app it gives you several options for login like Google, Apple and Email/password (regular dropbox login) If I want to use these fields, I cannot fill in anything. Stopping, starting the app an uninstall/install did not solve the issue (nor did a reboot)

Any ideas??

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tonee
New member | Level 2

It is fixed. Not the whole inputbox accepts touch to start typing. If you touch the text it does not place the input cursor. Only if you touch behind the text it will show the input cursor.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Mark
Super User II

Hi @Tonee 

What version of iOS and Dropbox are you using?

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Tonee
New member | Level 2

IOS 17.1.2 Dropbox 358.2

Tonee
New member | Level 2

It is fixed. Not the whole inputbox accepts touch to start typing. If you touch the text it does not place the input cursor. Only if you touch behind the text it will show the input cursor.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Tonee New member | Level 2
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?