cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updraft BackUp Files From Website Not Automatically Deleting

Updraft BackUp Files From Website Not Automatically Deleting

AdamMcBeth
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hey everyone, I currently have two websites that I use Updraft Plus on. I have synced the plugin with Dropbox to store the back ups.

On website #1 the backups run as I anticipate, it runs the backup automatically, stores the files on Dropbox and then Dropbox deletes the older versions of the files automatically. 

However on website #2, where I have the same set up, things are a little different. The old back up files are not deleted from Dropbox. Eventually my Dropbox account fills up and I have to manually delete the files. 

I would really like to get the back up functions of website #2 working like they are on website #1. I have looked through forums and never seen this problem solved, although I very well could have missed it. 

If anyone has any ideas I'd be very appreciative. 

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

Hi @AdamMcBeth 

As the issue actually relates to functionality with a third party plug in you'll need to speak to them about whats happening. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

Hi @AdamMcBeth 

As the issue actually relates to functionality with a third party plug in you'll need to speak to them about whats happening. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?