cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dropbox app won't upload images anymore from the iphone

Dropbox app won't upload images anymore from the iphone

Jodes
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Anyone else finding that since the update, they can't get images to upload to dropbox on their iphones anymore?

44 Replies 44

Jay
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi @leandrosilva, the steps you mention were via the OS interface. Could you try manually opening the Dropbox app, pressing the + button and then uploading the image to a folder?

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

leandrosilva
Collaborator | Level 10
Go to solution

Hello @Jay,

Thanks for your reply.

If I open the Dropbox app and then press + button, the upload is working.

Via OS interface (which is the method, I generally use) always worked without any issue (before the latest iOS 16.3.1 update).

I believe I'm not the only user experiencing this issue via OS interface, correct?

Luciano A.1
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Well, this is an important issue Dropbox is already aware of. Been almost a week with this, and many topics here at community. I've reached out on twitter, they imddiately replied, I followed the steps, and it worked regular for the first file uploaded.

Then from the second file on, I would get the failure message, but the file would still get uploaded.

But from the third on it's not uploading anymore.

So we are back to 0.

EDIT: Okay, just saw on the other topics that there was an update and it fixed the issue. I'll be updating mine now.

leandrosilva
Collaborator | Level 10
Go to solution

Hello everyone,

Apparently, the issue has been solved yesterday with the latest Dropbox update to v316.3.

roger272
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution
Yeah !!! ME TOO
Bye
Need more support?