cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I share 3 docs via a link?

How can I share 3 docs via a link?

creator9
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

I have just uploaded three documents for an art event competition. I have the basic account and the multiple judges each must be able to access these documents. the entry form has one link possible to access them. This account says only I can access them but offers the link so others can view them. Can I put them in one folder where only one link is needed to see all three documents? I must have them public before I complete the entry. Please help me.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@creator9 wrote:

Can I put them in one folder where only one link is needed to see all three documents?

Yes. Create a folder and put your documents in it, then create a shared link for the folder.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@creator9 wrote:

Can I put them in one folder where only one link is needed to see all three documents?

Yes. Create a folder and put your documents in it, then create a shared link for the folder.

creator9
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution
I looked at the shared folder but they ask for names and emails and I dont know the judges. Can I get one link for the folder so those needing access to the three docs can view them individually? If I deleted the docs and uploaded them already in a folder, will they all upload in the folder and have only one link to the three? Thanks for your help

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@creator9 wrote:
I looked at the shared folder but they ask for names and emails ...

Not a shared folder; a shared link. There's a difference. A shared link doesn't require email address to send to. You can simply copy the link to the folder. Click the link I posted in my previous reply.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    creator9 Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?