cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I keep getting error message when uploading an mp3.

I keep getting error message when uploading an mp3.

angelsmessenger
Helpful | Level 5

keep getting error message when uploading an mp3

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

angelsmessenger
Helpful | Level 5

your app works and was brilliantly suggested. You for sure have issues with the desktop version. Hope you get that fixed. It obviously is not my internet since the app worked fine

View solution in original post

28 Replies 28

Rich
Super User II

@angelsmessenger wrote:

keep getting error message when uploading an mp3

You need to provide more information before anyone will know how best to assist you.

What is the error message that you're getting? How are you uploading the file? What platform are you using? What operating system? What steps, exactly, are you taking to upload the file? etc.

angelsmessenger
Helpful | Level 5

say uploads paused internet unstable. NO issue with the internet.. 

angelsmessenger
Helpful | Level 5

internet dropbox.jpg

angelsmessenger
Helpful | Level 5

can you fix this asap? please 

Mark
Super User II

@angelsmessenger wrote:

can you fix this asap? please 

There is no issue with Dropbox at the moment or this place would be overran with people posting and the Status page would have notifications on it. 

If you are getting upload errors something is failing between you and Dropbox. My guess is your connection is unsteady or unreliable. 

If you are on WiFi try a different one, or, wired. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

angelsmessenger
Helpful | Level 5

I did try another person's and still same issue

Mark
Super User II

Unless you are using a totally different internet the issues will almost certainly be the same

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

angelsmessenger
Helpful | Level 5

it is totally different internet

angelsmessenger
Helpful | Level 5

this issue was reported last year.. I saw it with a bunch of people can you please check and see what is going on

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

angelsmessenger Helpful | Level 5
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?