cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Images suddenly no longer visible?

Images suddenly no longer visible?

glenfiddich1983
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

I'm new to this forum but have been using Dropbox (the paid version) for years now, and until now without any problems.

I use dropbox not only for backup but also to host images on forums and on my blog.

Images are placed in this format, for example:

[removed]

(between image tags)

Until recently this works, but today I noticed that all the pictures are dead when I visit my blog on my PC, and also pictures I placed on forums are no longer visible.

Weird thing is on my iPhone they still work. But maybe that's because dropbox is installed on the iPhone.

Is something wrong with dropbox or with did they change policy on who has access to a link?

When I visit the dropbox site and check the link properties it still says that "anyone with the link" has access.

Or can you guys still see my pictures on a PC and is my PC the problem?

11 Replies 11

ginfires
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hi,

I am having this same problem. If you look at my screen shot. You can see the files, but no images, and they won't open on my pc. However, when I go online, I can still get to them. But I need them to be ready avaialble like they USED to be on my PC. Help help please. Dropbox screenshot.PNG

Need more support?