cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me reset my password

Highlighted

Please help me reset my password

Not applicable

Hello!! Help me please!  I forgot my password for my Drop Box account. I can't reset my password using the link. I am not receiving a password reset link on my email. I tried all the methods, but the letter never came. Help me change my password and regain access to my personal account. :(

I contacted the official support service and they sent me this letter:

Your Ticket #11549953

You can add a response by replying to this email. Please be sure to reply with the same email address that you used to originally contact us. 

Please tell me what to do next? I really need my main account!

Help me as quickly as possible, please.Thanks everyone!!!

8 Replies 8
Highlighted

I can't reset my password. E-mail from Drop Box does not come... Please help!

Not applicable

I have already tried all the tips. I added the dropbox email to my address book. Waited more than 30 hours and tried to reset the password again. But the letter from dropbox never came to me! :( I even wrote to the support group of my e-mail and they told me that everything is in order with my account. My e-mail is active and letters come to it from everywhere. I really need help, I want to change my password and restore access to my account. It is very important for me. Тhanks in advance!! My e-mail: [removed as per the Community's Guidelines]

Highlighted

Re: Please help me reset my password

Dropboxer

Hey there @anonymous; welcome to the Community and sorry to hear you're having issues with this

Could you please try another browser to ask for a password reset through this link and let me know how it goes?

Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Not applicable

Hi! I tried to request a password reset through different browsers and even through incognito mode, after that nothing came... I've been waiting for the third day, but nothing came. I can't reset my password in any way because nothing comes to me from no-reply@dropbox.com! My account was registered by mail<removed> and I really need to enter it. He's working, since I entered the drop box from my smartphone on October 3rd. Also in October I changed the photo on it. Maybe you can send me a link to reset my password from another mail? I really need to log into my account, please help...

Highlighted

Reset password

Not applicable

Hi! I did everything as you told me, but nothing happened. Maybe there is some other way to reset my old password? You can send me a link to reset my password from another mail. Or maybe there are some other options so that I can log into my main account? Understand, I have important documents there without which I cannot live. My dropbox account was registered to this email - (removed) . This email works and letters come to it. If you want, you can write to me on it, and I will answer you.

I added all dropbox email addresses to contacts:

1) login-support@dropbox.com

2) no-reply@dropbox.com

3) support@dropbox.zendesk.com 

My photo, which I recently installed on my avatar in my dropbox (removed) . Maybe this will help you somehow...

[personal information removed per the Community's Guidelines]

Highlighted

I need help!!! I can't log into my account!

Not applicable

Why is everyone ignoring my request for help?! I waited all day yesterday, but no one helped me! The only thing that came to me in the mail was that my messages for help were combined. Is there someone who can help me ? !If no one can help me, then contact me with official support! Why do you need such a community where everyone ignores requests for help ... Read my letters of help and answer me at last! I have a problem with resetting my password! I do not receive anything in my mail from the drop box email... Нelp me finally!

Highlighted

New member | Level 2

I am having the exact issue, and have done the exact steps you have. There is nowhere on the Dropbox site to request help. Nothing except botchat with canned questoins and no way to actually communicate with anyone. I know the log in and password are correct because I have used them successfully very recently. How the heck do we get help with this?

Highlighted

New member | Level 2

Hey Guys, 

Ive got exactly same issues: No email arrives with a link to reset the passwords and no answer from dropbox whatsoever...

did you find a solution guys already? 

thanks

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Hi everyone, if you can't receive your password resets, I’d recommend getting in contact with our support team by opening an incognito/private browsing window, while not signed into your account, and accessing this link.

From there you should be able to contact support. Make sure to enter the same email you use to login to Dropbox, and that you can access that inbox. 

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?