Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Dropbox is now too hard to use.

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Congratulations Dropbox,

You have lost sight of your core value added, and ruined your offering. You have layered so much unwanted additional functionality on top of simple file sharing, the the interface is now confusing and inaccessible. It's very difficult to do the simplest things like copying a link to a file in my dropbox so I can paste it into an email for someone. You want me to use your collaboration tools, and your "improved" methods for sharing files.

Not Interested in being coerced into doing things your way. Dropbox is now too hard to use. I am actively searching for a new file sharing platform that understands the real value it is adding. Oh, and adding all this new crap does not justify raising your rates.

Goodby Dropbox.

Unhappy customer

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

Re: Dropbox is now too hard to use.

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hey @herron, thanks for checking in with us and sorry to hear about your negative experience. 

If you're having any trouble with sharing or any other functionality, we'd be more than happy to see how we can help. 

Just give us a shout and we'll make sure to get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Re: Dropbox is now too hard to use.

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Thank you for addressing this. Dropbox has made me bat sh*# crazy for the longest time. The SIMPILEST of file maintenance tasks are impossible. 

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?