cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subnets/IPs of *.dropbox.com

Subnets/IPs of *.dropbox.com

CHIRAG S.1
New member | Level 1

Hello All,
I am using a cloud web security solution and with SSL inspection enabled the dropbox client breaks. Could you please share the IP ranges/subnets for Dropbox?

2 Replies 2

DaveC2
New member | Level 1

They use domain names, you cant expect IP ranges, they could change.
You might also find that the SSL inspection breaks DB on its own, something to do with DB's implementation of SSL (although this was a while ago so may have been addressed)

Irakli G.
New member | Level 2

In case anybody needs the solution.

I've also got the same problem today, while inspecting SSL traffic for my network with Squid. Here are all the subnets allocated to their AS:

162.125.0.0/16
45.58.64.0/20
108.160.160.0/20
185.45.8.0/22
199.47.216.0/22

Don't route traffic to these destinations through your SSL inspection proxy and sync will become green again 🙂

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Ask a Question section here.]

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Irakli G. New member | Level 2
    DaveC2 New member | Level 1
What do Dropbox user levels mean?