cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I dismissed Team and lost all Data - any. ways to recover ?

I dismissed Team and lost all Data - any. ways to recover ?

BoMa
New member | Level 2

Hello,

I fear I made a terrible mistake. A while ago I created a team when I used an upgraded version of DropBox.

Now after using the free version for some time I wanted to clear the files and structures.

I decided to dissolve the team. but maybe missunderstood the information. I thought it would make all folders private.

But now it deleted the files and directories completely and I cannot find my whole paperwork of three companies of the last three years.

Is there any way to get my files back ? I dont know if I have any extra backup...

Thx for help !

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: I dismissed Team and lost all Data - any. ways to recover ?

BoMa
New member | Level 2

Thank you so much for answering. Meanwhile I realized I simply deleted the team - so all the adresses that were part of the team received the seperated data independently from each other.

Its all safe 🙂

Thx for support and all the best.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Mark
Super User II

Did you delete the team and the associated accounts?

If so I'm 99.9% certain that I'm afraid its none recoverable. 

If not and you can log in go back to the Admin panel and reinstate them. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

BoMa
New member | Level 2

Thank you so much for answering. Meanwhile I realized I simply deleted the team - so all the adresses that were part of the team received the seperated data independently from each other.

Its all safe 🙂

Thx for support and all the best.

View solution in original post

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

BoMa New member | Level 2
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?