cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Dropbox tips & tricks

Learn how to get the most out of Dropbox with other users like you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How we use Dropbox: Youcef Captures the moment

How we use Dropbox: Youcef Captures the moment

Amy
Community Manager

We love to share stories of how our Dropboxer colleagues use Dropbox. Whether you’re using Dropbox for project management or to organize photos, it’s always handy to share tips and advice. We all have slightly different roles, and everybody has different preferences when it comes to workflows. You might have seen @YoucefDropbox on the Dropbox Community before, but we’re his biggest fans and he is a Dropbox Capture expert so I asked him to share some info on how he uses Dropbox

How we use Dropbox bannerHow we use Dropbox banner

How I use Dropbox Capture in my day to day work

I use Dropbox Capture often to explain things quickly to my team and ensure everyone is on the same page. Capture has many useful features, like creating GIFs in no time or adding markup while recording a video. But there is one that I particularly love that many don't know about yet, so check out my capture below to discover it.

We love to hear about useful little tips like this, they so easily become part of our daily routines and save a lot of busy work. 

Do you have any of those helpful little tips to share? Leave it in the comments below! And if you’re new to the tool, discover how to get started with Dropbox Capture in our simple guide.
5 Replies 5

YoucefDropbox
Dropbox Staff

Hi everyone! I hope the little "secret" feature of Capture I've shared above can be helpful to others. Otherwise, huge thanks to all of you who are part of our community. Your feedback is super important to us, and we read all of it. Keep it coming!

Emmet
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing all of this information, @YoucefDropbox! I love Capture and can't wait to use it even more. 

H_VIP
New member | Level 2
Thank you

H_VIP
New member | Level 2
اتمني توضح اكثر من ذالك

YoucefDropbox
Dropbox Staff

."Capture" يمكنني الإجابة على أي أسئلة هنا. أخبرني إذا كنت قادرًا على العثور على إمكانية الوصول إلى هذه الميزة في البرنامج

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

YoucefDropbox Dropbox Staff
    H_VIP New member | Level 2
    Emmet Community Manager
What do Dropbox user levels mean?