cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I get an error that the program can't start because api-ms-win-core-timezone-l1-1-0.ddl is missing?

I get an error that the program can't start because api-ms-win-core-timezone-l1-1-0.ddl is missing?

JonatanLeopardi
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

I've tried reinstalling the program (several times) but it didn't work. I use the desktop app in my pc and the app in the other devices. I have this issue in my pc (running W7).

Any help?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
21 Replies 21

Acconet
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Error.png

Здравствуйте! Вчера еще все было нормально, а сегодня не могу запустить Dropbox. Через интернет захожу на свой аккаунт, а на компьютере - выдает ошибку. Переустановил Dropbox - не помогло. Проверил папку Авирой - вирусов нет. На другом, ноутбуке - всё нормально. 

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

Вы пробовали расширенную переустановку?

Acconet
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Спасибо! Попробовал и снова тот же результат... После удачной (вроде бы) переустановки в процессе синхронизации загружаются файлы, но через 10-15 минут всё обламывается, значок в области уведомлений исчезает, а после запуска dropbox.exe выдает вышеуказанную ошибку. Система - семёрка домашняя, расширенная.

Lusil
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Sorry to hear that, @JonatanLeopardi. Have you tried an advanced reinstall by any chance

If that doesn’t do the trick, could you please send me a screenshot of the error that you’re seeing (without any personal info)?

Thanks in advance!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

Вам, вероятно, следует обратиться в службу поддержки Dropbox напрямую, так как они получат доступ к информации вашей учетной записи и могут помочь вам лучше.

JonatanLeopardi
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Thank you @Lusil!

I tried to do what you said (Advanced reinstall) but I can't even uninstall Dropbox. In a txt I copied the crash report (https://www.dropbox.com/s/10taaqk57vrdngg/Uninstall%20error.txt?dl=0).

And I also send you a screenshot of the error.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vhpk4e379u64n84/Error.jpg?dl=0

Thank you in advanced!

Jonatan

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

constanza_
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Many thanks, @Rich. I was having this exact same issue since yesterday, and the update solved my problem!

🙂

Lusil
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Hey @constanza_, thanks for letting us know what worked for you regarding this. Glad to hear you were able to resolve it. :relieved:

@Acconet, I’ve moved your post to this thread to keep relevant queries together and troubleshoot efficiently for you. 

Having said that, @JonatanLeopardi and @Acconet, could you please let us know if @Rich's suggestion (this link) helped resolve this error for you too? 

Thanks in advance! :grinning:

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Lusil Dropbox Staff
    aldoxx New member | Level 2
    Ahiruko Explorer | Level 4
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?