cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can’t import PSD files from Procreate to Dropbox

Can’t import PSD files from Procreate to Dropbox

B67
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Good morning all. I have been a regular Dropbox user for years. I have the small business version. My current issue is that I can’t import my Procreate designs in PSD to Dropbox from my iPad. Nor do I have a Dropbox file in the File section of my iPad: I had seen on the Internet that it was the only possible path. Do any of you have a solution? A big THANK YOU in advance for your precious help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Dropitinthebox
Collaborator | Level 8
Go to solution

ah right, you might have to enable showing Dropbox as a location in the Files section first, see for example:

https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Dropbox-installs-integrations/Why-are-my-Dropbox-folders-not-showing...

Also, if you still don't manage to save the file directly to Dropbox that way. You should be able to simply save it to any other location in the Files section, for example on the local device or in your iCloud Drive folder. After that, simply go to the Files app and find the PSD that you saved, tap it, and then choose to export it from there, you should then have Dropbox available as a location to export or save to.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Dropitinthebox
Collaborator | Level 8
Go to solution

I might be stating the obvious but if you read online how to do it, perhaps it's an idea to share the link here that describes the steps that should lead to your desired result?

This might then help re-tracing the steps to make sure you followed them all correctly.

B67
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

You’re right Dropitinthebox. The link is :

https://youtu.be/kwd7No1mEUA

I had a hard time figuring this out 1st so I figured a video would be helpful for others.

Dropitinthebox
Collaborator | Level 8
Go to solution

ah right, you might have to enable showing Dropbox as a location in the Files section first, see for example:

https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Dropbox-installs-integrations/Why-are-my-Dropbox-folders-not-showing...

Also, if you still don't manage to save the file directly to Dropbox that way. You should be able to simply save it to any other location in the Files section, for example on the local device or in your iCloud Drive folder. After that, simply go to the Files app and find the PSD that you saved, tap it, and then choose to export it from there, you should then have Dropbox available as a location to export or save to.

B67
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Thanks a lot for your help, Dropitinthebox !!! It’s ok : I did it. Have a nice day 🙂

Dropitinthebox
Collaborator | Level 8
Go to solution

Glad to hear that it worked out!👍

Need more support?