cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Stupid captcha

Stupid captcha

Man716
New member | Level 2

Hello! Remove that stupid captcha and put a normal captcha. These 10 steps are simply killing.

Снимок.PNG

13 Replies 13

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Hi @Man716, thanks for messaging today.

We appreciate the feedback on the login screen. The captcha appears in order to secure your account from multiple login attempts.

If you need any further assistance, please let me know!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Man716
New member | Level 2

Thanks for the answer. It would be much better and more convenient like google captcha

nach
New member | Level 2

Hi @Jay, the captcha doesn't help secure my account, it makes logging in from my phone incredibly annoying and finally impossible. This is useless and very annoying. Remove it ASAP, I can't log in from my phone and then there's no point in using Dropbox.

Both the puzzle and the audio captchas are rubbish. Fix this soon.

Jeffrey Seow
New member | Level 2

Dear Sir,
I am having problem trying to log in to my paid account because of the captcha verification.
Trying to roll the animal 10 times successfully(If I am successful) is annoying & frustrating.
I was in a hurry to upload my files for work & could not log in to get it done.
I hope that you can do something about this present issue because this is not security but annoyance.
It hinders me from accessing my paid account & my workflow.
I had tried the to refresh the captcha but it came out with the same puzzle.

I understand that it is for scurity but it is really not helping...

The same prepared solutions were offered me in your support's response to my email.

I was also advised to raise my challenges here.

Hope that you can really help because I do not think that I am the only one facing this problem.

Had been using dropbox for many years and was always very happy.

But this problem is really making me feel otherwise...

Thank & Blessings!

LoneStarBoy
New member | Level 2

Oh my GOD! The most annoying and frustrating capcha puzzle on the web. I absolutely hate having to go though this matching sequence. It makes me so angry. the worst part is when it punishes you after the 5 matches, turning into 10. Seriously? It makes me want to scream and smash my screen. Please, I'd rather spin those ridiculous animals. The worst part of it is the gameification! It's so annoying, why do i have to solve it quickly like a lab chimp? I hate being treated like a lab chimp. i am a paying customer who's very frustrated by the verification system. Please make it less frustrating.

Mike U.2
New member | Level 2

I HATE CAPTCHA PUZZLE AM VISUALLY IMPAIRED AND ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO GET CORRECT SQUARES THERE MUST BE AN ALTERNATIVE TO SIGN IN TO MY OWN PAID ACCOUNT?

LoneStarBoy
New member | Level 2

Thank you Dropbox team! It seems like the capcha is history, big happy.

tbone360
New member | Level 2

I can't even get the stupid thing to load. I have to do the audio version and have a pen handy.

I'd been planning on upgrading my account, but no way I'm doing it while this useless verification process is in play.

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hey there @tbone360, thanks for joining our discussion here and sharing your feedback with us. 

Can you please let us know if you get any different results after clearing your browser's cache or on another browser?

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

Need more support?