cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting files with no wifi connection on Ipad

Getting files with no wifi connection on Ipad

keso55
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

First of all, I am NOT a very knowledgeable computer person so bear with me. I have a Wifi only Ipad. After I download files am I able to access my files if I am in an area with no wifi connection?  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@keso55 wrote:

I have a Wifi only Ipad. After I download files am I able to access my files if I am in an area with no wifi connection?  

If you mark a file as available offline while your iPad has an Internet connection, the file will be downloaded to the device and you'll be able to open it when you're not connected.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@keso55 wrote:

I have a Wifi only Ipad. After I download files am I able to access my files if I am in an area with no wifi connection?  

If you mark a file as available offline while your iPad has an Internet connection, the file will be downloaded to the device and you'll be able to open it when you're not connected.

keso55
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Thank you for responding I think I have it now. Appreciate your help. I know something else will pop up someday

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

keso55 Explorer | Level 3
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?