cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now play multi-audio track videos directly on Dropbox.com!

Now play multi-audio track videos directly on Dropbox.com!

derrickyee
Dropbox Product Manager

Hello Dropbox Community,

I wanted to share a quick update that you can now play multi-audio tracks on dropbox.com videos!

If your video files has multiple audio tracks attached, you can now switch between the various tracks through the settings icon and under multi-audio track. Say goodbye to the old days of switching to another video player to play your files with multiple languages attached to it!

Let us know what you think of the new feature in the comments below and/or any other video-related enhancements you’d love to see when previewing a video on Dropbox.

Toolbar - IMG.png

Thank you,

Derrick Yee

5 Replies 5

avavolkov2000
Helpful | Level 5

That's wonderful news! It is a useful improvement that Dropbox.com videos now enable multiple audio tracks. By doing away with external video players, it simplifies the watching process. It would be fascinating to hear users' opinions on this feature and any more video-related enhancements they would like to see in Dropbox's video preview features.😀

KenzieL7
Explorer | Level 3
I am only seeing this option if accessing from a desktop. Can this be done through the app on an iPhone?

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hey @KenzieL7 - thanks for the interest in seeing this functionality in the mobile app.

At the time being, it's only available through the website. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

KenzieL7
Explorer | Level 3

Is there a way when trying to look at the video with multiple audio files on my phone to direct the preview to the website versus the app?

derrickyee
Dropbox Product Manager

It is unfortunately not available through the app right now - but I will relay this to the team to consider to add it to the roadmap for the near future! 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

derrickyee Dropbox Product Manager
    KenzieL7 Explorer | Level 3
    Walter Dropbox Staff
    avavolkov2000 Helpful | Level 5
What do Dropbox user levels mean?