cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

What's new in Paper

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's new in Paper - January 2018

What's new in Paper - January 2018

AntonioC
Dropbox Staff
New
  • Launched a new presentation icon to quickly view your doc in presentation mode. You can find this icon inside a doc, to the left of the ellipsis (...) icon.
  • Refreshed the formatting toolbar that appears when you highlight text. The toolbar now includes buttons to highlight and strikethrough text.
  • Refreshed the insert menu to make it easier to add images, files from Dropbox, and content from third-party apps. You’ll see this menu on the right side of a Paper doc.
  • Added ability to archive docs on iOS
  • Reduced the app bundle size of the mobile apps

Fixed
  • Fixed an iOS issue where the doc would jump around while selecting text
  • Fixed an issue with downloading Paper docs to Markdown
  • Under-the-hood performance improvements
16 Replies 16

_edwin
New member | Level 2

there is several crach on it i have lost all my paper doc 24 important files.

sonram
Explorer | Level 4
BM5R42S

Regularuser42
New member | Level 2

My andoid devices have a simple text editor within Dropbox if I select a text file - this is great for joblists, etc.

BUT... why isn't there an equivalent if using web access on my PC? Paper is way OTT. I just want a simple text editor!

Scott N.15
Collaborator | Level 9

Any chance you will be adding the ability to change the text color?

AntonioC
Dropbox Staff

This is great feedback — thank you for sharing! I'll make sure to pass it along to the development team, and keep you posted if anything changes.

Hngkngflwr
New member | Level 2

Flowers are the superb items which need no extra mention in this scenario and are combined with various other commodities. People stress on Valentine’s Day Flowers Delivery in Hong Kong with a motive which wins the hearts of the receivers with unlimited joy.

Royi
Helpful | Level 6
Nice to see progress.

Yet Paper still misses a lot of MathJaX features which makes it not fit for Students doing Engineering work.

Thank You.
Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Royi Helpful | Level 6
    Hngkngflwr New member | Level 2
    AntonioC Dropbox Staff
    Scott N.15 Collaborator | Level 9
    Regularuser42 New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?