cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IOS Camera Uploads not working. Cache cleared, app reinstalled, mobile data on.

IOS Camera Uploads not working. Cache cleared, app reinstalled, mobile data on.

SJD_London
Helpful | Level 5

Hello,

Dropbox for IOS is no longer uploading Camera Uploads. I had not changed any settings.

Steps taken:

- Cleared cache

- Signed out and back in

- Reinstalled app

- Ensured IOS version is current

- Ensured Mobile Data is allowed

- Tested manually uploading a photo ok

- Checked the account has plenty of free space

Any other suggestions please?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

SJD_London
Helpful | Level 5

Hello, finally it started working by itself. With the speed it cleared the queue I think the problem was the app recognising what had already been uplaoded and what still needed doing.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Mark
Super User II

Is it giving any errors? Or is it just sitting?

What is the IOS and App version?

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

SJD_London
Helpful | Level 5
Hi, thanks for replying. It just sits there showing how many photos are waiting to upload, which changes if I delete or create more photos.

All relevant settings such as using mobile data are on and I have tried toggling them.

SJD_London
Helpful | Level 5

Hello, finally it started working by itself. With the speed it cleared the queue I think the problem was the app recognising what had already been uplaoded and what still needed doing.

Ledgey McLegend
Explorer | Level 4

How long did it take to start working again? Are we talking days or weeks? Did you have to leave the app open for it to fix itself?

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Ledgey McLegend Explorer | Level 4
    SJD_London Helpful | Level 5
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?