cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: iPhone uploads to dropbox suddenly stopped

iPhone uploads to dropbox suddenly stopped

mphcoach
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

I have been using Dropbox to store photos from my iPhone for years. Every so often, I upload them from my phone camera by opening the app, touching the photo icon and the uploads begin. It is set to use wifi, not mobile data, but that is no different. Until October 6th ago. As far as I know, I did not do anything. Why I try, it says 'All Done for Now' and no photos after that date are uploaded.

I am using iOS 14.0.1 on an iPhone 8

Thanks in advance!

Martin

12 Replies 12

kitkit
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

I have already done that, as mentioned.

weo
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hi, same here. Iphone 7, latest OS, as of oct no more uploads. When first tried to solve it I noticed that Iphone stores pics in heic format which was new to me. I choose save pics in heic format to JPG in dropbox and one time only the uploads worked again. After that no more results. Also those one time only pics do not appear in the app on my iphone in the photo files. Anyway, made all the efforts you have suggested including reinstalling etc. No results. 

weo
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

In the account>camera uploads menu under the header 'tijdsbestek' in Dutch which would be something like 'timeline' in English you have to choose between 'All photos' and 'Only new photos'. After re-installing the default setting is 'Only new photos'. After resetting to 'All photos' automatic downloads started functioning again. So here the problem is solved for now.

Need more support?