cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't access account after a few years due to deleting email

Can't access account after a few years due to deleting email

opudo
New member | Level 2

Hi,

So I have an dropbox account that I created a few years ago. I haven't used it until now, I know the email and password but dropbox says that my account security has expired and that I need to reset my password. Probably because I haven't used my account in a few years. The only problem is that I have deleted my gmail account some time ago and I cannot reset my password. I just want to download one video where my friends and I are gaming.

Re: Can't access account after a few years due to deleting email

Mark
Super User II

Without access to the email or a device already logged in I'm afraid you cannot do anything to regain access.

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Need more support?