cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a Mighty Award as xmas gift to share comics to my father (Am I really doing it?)

Looking for a Mighty Award as xmas gift to share comics to my father (Am I really doing it?)

New member | Level 2

Good morning/evening eveybody! 

A kind of "funny post"... 

1st let me say, have a merry xmas you all in this hard and harsh time of quarantine - I was looking to share a folder with old comics to my father but... i'm running out of space and i'm not able to do it - I could only upload them somewhere else but he is not a "tech-person" and he barely knows how to use a dropbox shared folder - now, i've read the by posting to Dropbox forum I could earn up to 1GB with a Mighty Award - so here we are

If somebody is in a festive mood I would greatly appreciate it, otherwise... just ignore me ahahah

Stay safe people, have a nice one!

1 Reply 1

Re: Looking for a Mighty Award as xmas gift to share comics to my father (Am I really doing it?)

Dropboxer

Hi @zibo29, thanks for joining the Community!

The Might Answer badge is provided to users who give a unique and helpful solution to an existing query that another user on the forum might have.

If you're on a Basic plan, there are a few other methods to increase the quota on your account for free, namely via referrals. You could try referring more users to Dropbox in order to be able to share a folder with someone else.

Bear in mind that they can only add a shared folder to their account if they have enough quota to add it. You could instead share a link to the folder, so that they can access it via the site directly, instead of adding it to their Dropbox account.

If you need any more details, feel free to message back!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?