cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading error

Uploading error

Doug44
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Hi

Trying to transfer some of my Dropbox files by email via My Airbridge, which is a fairly regular event with never any problems.....Until today, did the usual procedure and the message comes back "UPLOAD ERROR connection error !"

Any thoughts on a solution folks... I would certainly welcome them.

Thanks

Doug44

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Doug44 wrote:

Trying to transfer some of my Dropbox files by email via My Airbridge, which is a fairly regular event with never any problems.....Until today, did the usual procedure and the message comes back "UPLOAD ERROR connection error !"

You'll need to contact the Support group for My Airbridge. Their service likely uses the Dropbox API. If there's a connection error, only they will be able to resolve it.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Doug44 wrote:

You'll need to contact the Support group for My Airbridge. Their service likely uses the Dropbox API. If there's a connection error, only they will be able to resolve it.

Doug44
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Many thanks for your suggestion. 

Doug44
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution
I did as you suggested, they took responsibility for the problem and have now resolved it. Many thanks again !

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Doug44 wrote:
I did as you suggested, they took responsibility for the problem and have now resolved it. Many thanks again !

You're welcome. Glad you got it sorted.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    Doug44 Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?