cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Latest news

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New features for Dropbox Plus users are live

New features for Dropbox Plus users are live

Amy
Community Manager
You may have seen that earlier this summer we mentioned that there were some very exciting new features coming to Dropbox Plus, including Dropbox Passwords, Dropbox Vault, and computer backup—to new Dropbox Plus users in beta. Well, we have some excellent newstoday, those features are available to all Dropbox Plus users globally. 

Need a refresher on the features? 

Dropbox Passwords: 

Forget post-its with scribbled passwords, gone are the days of using the same password for everything - your passwords are now one less thing to worry about. The new Passwords app saves your passwords in one safe place and autofills them so you can instantly sign in to websites and apps. You can sign in anywhere on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices. Passwords secures your credentials with zero-knowledge encryption, so your passwords are protected and only accessible by you. Dropbox Passwords are available to Professional users too! 
Dropbox PasswordsDropbox Passwords

Dropbox Vault: 

Dropbox Vault is like a virtual safe deposit box, with a PIN for secure access. Not only is there an extra layer of security, designated trusted friends or family members can access your files in an emergency. Your files are organized in the cloud and accessible from any device, so you can relax knowing your files are secure, organized and accessible, anytime. 

Dropbox VaultDropbox Vault

Computer backup: 

Never find yourself saying “I know I should have backed up my computer but…” ever again. Once you turn on the computer backup feature, you can automatically back up folders on your PC or Mac, including your Desktop, Downloads, and Documents, directly into your Dropbox folder. Files and folders are continuously synced between the cloud and your hard drive and accessible from anywhere. Computer backup will also be live for Basic and Professional plans.

Computer backupComputer backup

From log in to backup and even an emergency, you’re covered so you can get back to doing what you need to do! 

Which feature are you most excited about? 
2 Replies 2

Casper777
Collaborator | Level 10

Hi Amy

As per my previous post - all of them 🙂

Regards

Casper

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

zacanger Helpful | Level 6
    Casper777 Collaborator | Level 10