cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lenovo 100GB Offer did not work

Lenovo 100GB offer - new laptop - new account

newuser2
Explorer | Level 3

Hi I purchased a new Lenovo Laptop. I saw a popup offer for 100gb for 12 months free.

The software was pre-installed on my laptop - Lenovo Vantage.

I created a new account with a new email address. I noticed dropbox identified my laptop when i created the account.

I did not receive the 100 gb capacity. I am still limited to 2gb a few days later.

Please help.

newuser2

31 Replies 31

xxxxxx2
New member | Level 2

I bought a new Lenovo laptop recently (2022) which makes me eligible for the 100gb. I signed into an old account on the Lenovo Welcome/Vantage app preinstalled on the laptop in order to get the offer, but the software did not install or have dropbox beforehand. 

As nothing happened, i went through the lenovo welcome app again only to find the offer section was gone, implying it was used up. However, on the account when viewed on the browser and even after manually installing dropbox on the laptop nothing showed up. As from september 2020 the account should be eligible for the offer and especially since the login was accepted.

Please help me find out how to get the offer to work. Thank you.

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hey @xxxxxx2, thanks for reaching out to the Dropbox Community.

I'm afraid that the Lenovo offer is available only to newly created Dropbox accounts.

If you signed in with an old account, you won't be able to redeem the promotion.

You can see more info about this here.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?