cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What is the best Dropbox plan?

What is the best Dropbox plan?

gpriest
New member | Level 2

I pay 9.99 per month for 2 GB of storage I can get a much better price with google drive 1TB  what is the best drop box deal

3 Replies 3

Mark
Super User II

There are no 'deals'

All of the prices and plans are at www.dropbox.com/plans. Note as well that you are paying for more than just storage - its the whole Dropbox solution you are paying for 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

gpriest
New member | Level 2

Maybe I don't what what the whole solution has to offer?

Rich
Super User II
@gpriest wrote:

Maybe I don't what what the whole solution has to offer?

The plans available are the only options.

Remember with services like Google and Microsoft, they're able to offer lower pricing because they subsidize their cloud storage platforms with their other services. Google has their AD business and Microsoft has their software business. Both (and others) are used to offset the costs involved with providing cloud storage. They use their storage platforms as a way to pull more people in to use their other offerings.

Dropbox has no other business to fall back on. Cloud storage and integrated services are the only business they have. They may charge more, but they offer a superior service and experience over most other platforms.

Need more support?