cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Earning extra storage

Earning extra storage

grauja
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I've supposedly earned 250 GB of extra storage by completing 5 items to do so.  But I have no idea how to actually get those 250 GB of extra storage.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@grauja wrote:

Yeah, that's where I see that I've completed the 5 tasks, and where it says I've earned 250 GB of extra storage.

Are you sure it's not 250MB? It's usually 250MB that you can earn for completing the Getting Started steps; megabytes, not gigabytes.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

www.dropbox.com/gs is where you can get the getting started bonus 🙂

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

grauja
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Yeah, that's where I see that I've completed the 5 tasks, and where it says I've earned 250 GB of extra storage.  But that 250 GB of extra storage does  not appear in my account.  So I'm assuming I need to do something else to actually get it, but I don't see anything telling me what that something else is.  When I got to "details" after the comment that I've earned 250 GB of extra storage, it just takes me to the upgrade page where you need to pay for 2000 GB of storage - and I don't need that.

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@grauja wrote:

Yeah, that's where I see that I've completed the 5 tasks, and where it says I've earned 250 GB of extra storage.

Are you sure it's not 250MB? It's usually 250MB that you can earn for completing the Getting Started steps; megabytes, not gigabytes.

grauja
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Oh right - it IS 250 MB!!  Sorry for being so dumb!!  So that doesn't really help much, and that's why they still want me to pay for the upgrade.

Need more support?