cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subscription plan

subscription plan

danadkts
Explorer | Level 4

hi! i have problem to access my subscription on other devices. I have Plus - but when i sign up on other computer - it shows me that i am out of free space , like my account is not subscribed to a plan. where could be the problem? thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II

@danadkts wrote:

I have Plus - but when i sign up on other computer - it shows me that i am out of free space , like my account is not subscribed to a plan.

What plan does it say you're on when you check your Plan page? If it shows Basic, then the account you're signed in to is a free account. If that's the case and you're paying for a subscription, it's likely for a different account. Use the credit card charge lookup tool to identify the account you're paying for.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II

@danadkts wrote:

I have Plus - but when i sign up on other computer - it shows me that i am out of free space , like my account is not subscribed to a plan.

What plan does it say you're on when you check your Plan page? If it shows Basic, then the account you're signed in to is a free account. If that's the case and you're paying for a subscription, it's likely for a different account. Use the credit card charge lookup tool to identify the account you're paying for.

danadkts
Explorer | Level 4

Thank you very much! that really helped. That was the exact problem - just one letter in login - two different accounts (which are owned by one person). The other account was with the Plan.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

danadkts Explorer | Level 4
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?