cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: dropbox photo gallery

How can I view my photos like a gallery?

COKEDUDE
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

There used to be a feature to view your pictures in gallery. What happened to that? I can't find it anymore :(.

Something like this.

https://www.google.com/search?q=smile&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi8zKKRhv...

32 Replies 32

jules22
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

When using my normal  browser Chrome (version 83.0.41103.116) and a few extensions, I don't see an option to select Photos when I cllick on Files either.  I tried using a brand new install of Mozilla Firefox with no extensions and don't get the option to view Photos. 

This is an issue you need to fix Dropbox to avoid totally alienating both your personal and business users.  The cloud storage of photos was my primary reason for paying for Dropbox each year and if you haven't fixed this isse by December this year, I'll not be updating my payment methord.

Dropbox's advice to try different browsers and not use extensions/add ons is not realistic - YOU are the service provider, Dropbox, and need to have a product which works with all popular up-to -date browsers, in normal use, without having to resort to igcognito browsing as a workaround.  It is also YOUR responsibility to test and bug fix issues with your software prior to release.  We are your paying clients and will vote with our feet if we feel advantage is being taken of us. 

Off to trial some other cloud backup services in case I need switch providers later this year.

jules22
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

This is not a solution as it didn't work.

ABM Equipment
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Heyo, I'm in a shared company account and I also do not have the photo link on my sidebar, and when I go to the link it takes me to a sign-in page that only allows me to use my personal account, and when I sign in with that one it naturally takes me to the wrong account.

It's not a browser or cache issue. Send help.

Thanks!

John

Need more support?