cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Share your feedback on the Document Scanning Experience in the Dropbox App right here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blind File upload and then team review

Blind File upload and then team review

upperkeysrotary
New member | Level 2

Hi! We run an annual Rotary scholarship program. We need a portal where more than 100 scholarship applicants can upload pdf, doc, and video files without having to "create an account" or login. No person uploading should see the files of other persons who uploaded. THEN, the files should be available for viewing by approx 12 members of a team. Ideally, the platform would PLAY a variety of video formats for the review team members.
Can Dropbox do this?  Thank you! 

1 Reply 1

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hey there, @upperkeysrotary, I'd be happy to help! 

In regards to uploading content, that can take place with a File Request. The people uploading content wouldn't need a Dropbox account, and they wouldn't be able to see who uploaded content to the request. 

Now onto the second part. Once the content has been uploaded to the desired folder, you can create a shared link, and allow others to view the files. 

I hope this clarifies. 

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Megan Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?