cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a file that clients may upload video privately without others clients being able to see it.

Creating a file that clients may upload video privately without others clients being able to see it.

Digital Dogs Casting
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I would like to create a file and then create a link that I can share with multiple clients at the same time, so clients are able to upload a private video to the folder. I am wanting the folder to only be viewable by me and not the clients who upload the private video. In other words, would like to create a folder where clients can upload video responses that only I can see. Is this possible in Dropbox? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Digital Dogs Casting wrote:

In other words, would like to create a folder where clients can upload video responses that only I can see. Is this possible in Dropbox? 

Yes, using a File Request.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Digital Dogs Casting wrote:

In other words, would like to create a folder where clients can upload video responses that only I can see. Is this possible in Dropbox? 

Yes, using a File Request.

djd321
New member | Level 2

Thanks for your answer, but what I want to do is similar to the initial query but not quite answered by your post. I want to be able to give clients a link they can use to upload video testimonials, without me having to send them a request to upload. Ideally, it would also not be possible for them to view the other files in that folder. Is that possible?

Rich
Super User II

@djd321 wrote:

I want to be able to give clients a link they can use to upload video testimonials, without me having to send them a request to upload. Ideally, it would also not be possible for them to view the other files in that folder. Is that possible?

Same answer applies. Check out the link that was included in my previous reply.

djd321
New member | Level 2

Oh, thank you Rich, I hadn't noticed that option! All set, have a great day.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

djd321 New member | Level 2
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?