cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I cancel my subscription?

How do I cancel my subscription?

New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I cnnot afford this. I am a retired teacher on a limited, fixed income.

166 Replies 166

PamH
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Hi Daphne

I just want to create a ticket but I can't see how to do so?

I need to be able to cancel a subscription that was linked to the email address of a staff member who has left.

Can you please help me with this?

Thanks

Pam

Lusil
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @johnhoward1 and @PamH, thanks for nudging us here. 

Could you both submit a new ticket by following the steps in this link (through a private/incognito window)?

Once you do that, just give us another nudge with the ticket ID (eg. #1234567) and we'll look into it for you. 

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

PamH
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Thank you.  I've now submitted the ticket - finally.

I've also provided my email address in the details as the one linked to the account is no longer active.

PamH
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Hi Lusil

I submitted a ticket last Tuesday after you sent the link on how to create it.

I can't see what the ticket number is.

Nothing comes back to my email or my drop box account.

Can you please let me know if I need to do something further as I'v heard nothing further.

Thanks

Pam

Daphne
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this @PamH!

Did you have the chance to check your spam/junk inbox to see if it was misdirected there by mistake?

Also, did you enter an email that you have access to as the contact email?

We can only reply back to the contact email that you add in there, rather than if you add another email in the "Other details" section.

If you entered the other email as the contact email (and you don't have access to this), please submit a ticket with your email as the contact email.

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

PamH
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Hi Daphne

I've resubmitted my Help Request.  I didn't receive a ticket number.  I have provided all of the same details including my own email address (which I did last time more than a week ago).   There is nothing in my junk email.  I have no problem receiving other emails from Drop Box. 

I have just submitted this request at 7.42 AEDT.

Thank you

Daphne
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

I did some digging on my side and was able to locate the new ticket you created, linked with same email address as your profile here, @PamH!

I've just followed up with you there, so please check your inbox for my reply - cheers!

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

jl456
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hi,

I would like to cancel a subscription that I have been paying for unbeknownst to me as I had originally signed up for the trial and forgotten to cancel the subscription after a few months now. I am not sure what account it is tied to, because I don't see an option to cancel a subscription on the account that I am currently signed into, but I need to cancel this subscription. I can supply my billing information to a representative, but I need this taken care of.

jl456
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I also downloaded the app to check if I had signed up on my phone, and the option to cancel is also not available on mobile.

Lusil
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi there @jl456, thanks for reaching out. 

I moved your post here, where other users have expressed a similar issue. 

Have a look at what is mentioned and let us know if you have any other questions or trouble along the way. 

Cheers!

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Louie234 New member | Level 2
    Hannah Dropbox Staff
    Robtmberry New member | Level 2
    Jay Dropbox Staff
    Jamie N.6 New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?