abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Eine Frage stellen

Sie haben Fragen? Richten Sie sie an die Dropbox Community!

abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Access to Data but without Sync

Access to Data but without Sync

Alexander L.3
Stufe 1

Hi guys,

can somebody tell me, if I can get just access to my data without sync the whole dropbox on my device?
in case i upgrade to dropbox pro it is 1000GB, which I can't deal with on my macbook or iphone.

thanks very much!
best wishes, Alex

2 Antworten

Stefanie
Dropbox Staff

Hi Alexander,

That's a really good question! There is no need to install the Dropbox desktop application on your computer, you can also access your files online on the Dropbox website if you wish. However, using the desktop application was some advantages as it is easier to handle files in your own Finder instead of online. If you'd like to safe space, you can use Selective Sync in order to decide which folders to sync to your computer:

https://www.dropbox.com/help/175

Please also note that on your mobile devices we don't save your files on the device's memory by default.

I hope this helps!

Alexander L.3
Stufe 1

Hi Sofia, thanks for your reply.
The option of selective sync is an option but the problem is, that I can't see the (not synced) files anymore.
And we can't use the web browser for our business here. So there is no solution for us right now?
We love dropbox for the opportunity to be like a normal folder on the mac. but some macs have only 64/128GB space.
What will happen if we install the business dropbox and fill it with 300GB? It will be bad to change to some other host but we have to make it work 🙂 thanks! best wishes

Brauchen Sie mehr Unterstützung?
Who's talking

Hauptmitwirkende Nutzer bei diesem Beitrag

Alexander L.3 Stufe 1
    Stefanie Dropbox Staff
Was bedeuten die Nutzerebenen von Dropbox?