cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel a subscription that I don't have the login details for

How to cancel a subscription that I don't have the login details for

annabelle2
New member | Level 2

Does anyone have experience with trying to cancel a subscription that they don't know the login info for? I am trying to shut down a bank account associated with a business that is no longer running. The problem is that the monthly dropbox charge keeps reopening the account and overdrawing it. I have looked through all the old records but I can not find out who set up the account so I can't find the email associated with it. When I have tried to connect with a live person from dropbox to explain this I keep running up against the login wall. Very frustrated at this point and oping someone can guide me through this. I would appreciate any help you might be able to provide. 

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@annabelle2 wrote:

Does anyone have experience with trying to cancel a subscription that they don't know the login info for?

You'll need to contact Dropbox Support directly. Visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for Billing issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?