cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dropbox Invoices - generating invoices - Status changed to: Needs more votes

Dropbox Invoices - generating invoices

Filip H
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

I am a freelancer and I use Dropbox as my main set of tools. It would be great to be able to create an invoice on Dropbox and send it to my client. All my invoices would be stored in one place and accessible on all my connected devices. It would create additional value of your service, to me and I believe to many others too. Maybe it could go hand in hand with Dropbox Shop?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hannah
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Moderator edit: 

This post is for a feature or product we can support you with so we have moved the post to Help from the Community so you can get help from our team of moderators, Super users and other Dropbox users.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Hannah
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Moderator edit: 

This post is for a feature or product we can support you with so we have moved the post to Help from the Community so you can get help from our team of moderators, Super users and other Dropbox users.

Hannah
dropbox.com/support

SKCSKNathan
New member | Level 2

This is great idea.  I have my IT developer read the requirement on Dropbox Paper, assign him the task, he then marks it completed by checkbox on the assigned task.  It would be wonderful, if I'm able to 'track' his time spent and able to invoice him.  The tracking of his hours should be automatically stopped, if the browser is closed.  I've used few other vendors, who keep the timer running even after the browser is closed and this causes overnight or weekend long hours even after the computer is shutdown.  So I'm strongly interested in this product, if the timer stops once the browser is closed

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Hi @SKCSKNathan, the original post isn't related to your feature request, and it refers to a feature that is no longer available with Dropbox.

Regarding your request, would the person be working exclusively in the Dropbox Paper document, or on other browser tabs? Have you found any similar apps or services that could integrate with Dropbox?

Jay
dropbox.com/support

SKCSKNathan
New member | Level 2

I would like the idea of a new product by Dropbox for Invoice generation.  I was just saying how my current process works.  My developer sends invoice using an outside system which I don't like as I'm having issues with the timer.  I was saying IF Dropbox was to develop Invoice generation product, please take into consideration how the 'Timer' should work. My wish is the Timer stops when the browser is closed and not run indefinitely.  I was just agreeing and adding weight to the user - Filip H - initial request.  Thanks

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Thanks for the info, we appreciate the feedback and do take all comments into consideration for the future!

Jay
dropbox.com/support

Need more support?