cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Videos are only 2 hours long, please help

My Videos are only 2 hours long, please help

funkyship
New member | Level 2

I teach online classes over Zoom and the course videos can be last all day, however my students can only view 2 hours of my course videos

Example one video I shared is 5 hours but my students can only see the first 2 hours, is there a way around this? 

Please help!!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II

@funkyship wrote:

I teach online classes over Zoom and the course videos can be last all day, however my students can only view 2 hours of my course videos

There's no limit for you, but others that access the link will be limited to how much of a video they can stream based on your account type. If you have a Basic account, they can stream the first 15 minutes. It's 2 hours for Plus Family and Professional and 4 hours for Business.

If your videos are longer than two hours, the recipients will need to download the file to their device and watch it locally. If they watch it on the Dropbox website they'll be limited to the first two hours.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@funkyship wrote:

There's no limit for you, but others that access the link will be limited to how much of a video they can stream based on your account type. If you have a Basic account, they can stream the first 15 minutes. It's 2 hours for Plus Family and Professional and 4 hours for Business.

If your videos are longer than two hours, the recipients will need to download the file to their device and watch it locally. If they watch it on the Dropbox website they'll be limited to the first two hours.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?