cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Come meet Theresa who is excited to join this awesome Dropbox Community. Learn all about her here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage

Storage

Malenagch
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Hello, 

Hope you are all doing okey.

I started having DB a month or so ago and the only documents I have are the ones shared by my boss. When I first started there was a notification about having very little space (which was strange because only half of the space -1GB- was used). When the "No space" notification popped up (which was already strange bc there was space left), my boss eliminated some videos (approximately the GB that was used) which are already in the trash but still remaining 30 days to be permanently deleted. 

Although all this was done, I uploaded 1 document (less than a MB) and again, no space. Furthermore, I can't find anywhere in DB to see which documents could be the responsibles of occupying the space, so I don't know what to do. I already tried eliminating the app, I opened it on the web and tried refreshing it, searched through the documents one by one to see if one of them was occupying a lot of space.

If anyone could help me, I would I appreciate it.

Thank you. M.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Malenagch wrote:

I started having DB a month or so ago and the only documents I have are the ones shared by my boss. When I first started there was a notification about having very little space ...

Check your Backups page, and also remember that anything shared with you also takes up space in your account (you have your own COPY of anything shared with you).

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Malenagch wrote:

I started having DB a month or so ago and the only documents I have are the ones shared by my boss. When I first started there was a notification about having very little space ...

Check your Backups page, and also remember that anything shared with you also takes up space in your account (you have your own COPY of anything shared with you).

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?