cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change my renewal date?

Can I change my renewal date?

JShizzle
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Hello

I’ve got a new job and the payment date has changed. How do I change it? I am due to pay tomorrow but I don’t get paid until the 1st. I would like the payment to come out on the 1st. If I let it bounce tomorrow, can I pay on the 1st and all my files will still be there? I have over 12TB I don’t want to lose.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@JShizzle wrote:
I would like the payment to come out on the 1st.

There's no way to change your payment date. The only way would be to cancel the automatic renewal and let your account downgrade, then resubscribe on the day you want to be charged. Nothing will happen to your files, though you won't be able to sync any changes while you're over quota.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@JShizzle wrote:
I would like the payment to come out on the 1st.

There's no way to change your payment date. The only way would be to cancel the automatic renewal and let your account downgrade, then resubscribe on the day you want to be charged. Nothing will happen to your files, though you won't be able to sync any changes while you're over quota.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?